Pages

Sunday, December 13

Sundae~




I'm back again..


mostly of the time...


reading my Eclipse...


interesting novel!


went to Pappa rich to enjoy my tea time there~


delicious food>.<


hahaha~


have to attend a wedding next week...


this was the 3rd wedding that i attend this year...


i like it...no offence~


quite boring today for me....


paying all my attention on my book...


wow....unbelivable...


probaly it's my hobby~


in the world of books...


no shopping today....


so have to wait to next week..


everything will change back to normal~


have to back to school again....


study hard.....EXAMS!!!


that's the main point....


.........


the author,


with love<3


Amelia~


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...