Pages

Friday, January 15

All for one<3

I'm so happy about that day...
it's my birthday!
a lot of friends wish me happy birthday...
thanks for everything...
this is the most precious day in my life>.<
they makes me feel warm and comfortable...
but i haven't choose my birthday present yet....
what should i choose???
i can't figure it out...
maybe i should ask for a ODM watch...
haha,
had been a long time i didn't updated my blog....
very sorry to everyone...
well,
daddy have flight off to China...
manage all his bussiness thing...
feel good in my class-JR2E
have a great time with Xin Yi...
laugh all time during the class....
try making friends to them...
.................................
.................................
I'm a Taylor Swift fan now...
i'm so crazy about her song....
dude...hot....best singer ever...
share more with me...
and that's all....
toodles!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...