Pages

Thursday, February 11

Don't be afraid of LOVE



Hi dolls!!!
back to blogging here..
miss me?
i'm sure you guys do..
haha>.<
few more days later..
is Chinese New Year!!!
HOORAY<3
2morrow school have perfomance for us..happy..
i'm gonna buy the CNY thing 2morrow night..
wakaka..exciting
today,the suki and kimberly were playing in the classroom..
they gonna drive me crazy!!
woohoo..
i had already order the movie tickets through the net by paying credit card..
COOL!!!
the movie tittle is' 72 tenants of prosperity"
funny show..


say bye bye to my friends and enjoy the week of CNY!!!
i love it
GONG XI FA CAI!!!
to everyone..
my friend had given me a nickname' ANT"
isn't it cute..
i love the name so much..
even though is kinda weird...
have to do something now..so..
bye dolls!!!
forbidden to remember,terrified to forget,it was a hard line to walk

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...