Pages

Friday, June 11

In memory of my grandma

In memory of,
my beloved grandma-Yoong kiew
1934-2010


Yesterday,was a sad news for everyone...
after breakfast,went home and we pick up a phone...
and they said that our grandmother has passed away~
omg! i can't accept it,
i couldn't believe this could happen,
but it does,
my heart pumped very fast,
we informed all the relatives and friends,
i'm very shock include all of them,
my daddy rushed back home,packed all the things,
and backed to Seremban,
almost 5 something,
we all gather and went to the temple something(dunno how to say)
we fold the paper,
they cried,but i didn't,i think that my grandma doesn't want to see me to cried for her,
later,we eat something,,,
then it starts,
the whole process i dunno how to explain,
kinda complicated,cuz it was the first time i have saw it,
until midnight....omg,exhausted~
we wanna rent a hotel,but my daddy don't want loh....
later,gonna backed to the same place to do the same thing.
bye~





Grandma,we'll always remember you & love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...