Pages

Saturday, April 14

HANDS UP AND TOUCH THE SKY

"Usher is who I look to for guidance. From the beginning, he told me to put family first and you'll always succeed, because your family will never leave you. He told me to always stay humble and never forget where I came from."


 "Recently, there were so many things in my rider that went to waste, so I took a lot of things off my rider. Every day we were buying all this stuff and it was just sitting there. I got rid of it, I didn't want to waste all the food."


 "I'm just trying to make her happy, that's all. I think it's important to make all women feel like they're princesses, because every girl is a princess. I'm serious."

"A lot of times, when artists grow older, they lose their younger fans because they're just trying to get older fans. But if you try to make good music, then you'll just appease everybody. I just want to make music that's good for everybody."

THE KING OF SWAG - JUSTIN BIEBER on seventeen magazine. HE TALKED ABOUT LOVE, MUSIC AND HIS BELIEBERS XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...