Pages

Thursday, October 6

Nothing can be the same as it was ;


THIS IS WHAT I'M GONNA DO AFTER EXAMS ;))


Heyy everyone ; how's your day today and so the PAPERS. SCIENCE & SEJARAH today, feel quite confidence in it, yea, trust yourself. PMR exams paper are more easier than KCH ones, I thought. Why would KCH be so bitchyyyyyy : x Tomorrow's holiday, my study period. BREAKFAST with mummy tomorrow morning. 

The boys in my class are so weird, they finished their paper, maybe half an hour.. they just raised up their hands and asked for permission to leave. Next TUESDAY is the last day, and I will throw all my books to the dustbin. Ohh, I am kidding :D

JUNNIE JUNE is coming to my house later, my mummy will fetched her later from school :)) My sister told me that STEVE JOBS passed away and I was like, what the hell?! REST.IN.PEACE.
I'm dying for IPHONE 4s, I'm still wondering where's IPHONE 5?




xoxo, amelia.


STAY TUNED :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...