Pages

Sunday, October 2

Reality is finally better than your dreams ;


Don't , don't, don't tell me that it's only have one more day to go , this is CRUEL! I'm searching for awesome BLOGS, leave your message and I'll visit you back :)) I've always try to be a good person and bad stuffs happens anyway, sucks :(( Don't accuse me because you have no right to do it, bitches!

STFU ; you deserves it.


see, you were not born to be somebody you were born awesome! 

- SINGLE ; is not a status , it is a word that describe a person who is strong enough to live and enjoy life without depending others :)


bitches are lovingly ; they know how to play tricks in front of men :)


you do have it, don't change. you are perfect :p


don't forget me , I beg , I'll remember you say, sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead.


my PMR code no. WB502N067 :)
xoxo, amelia.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...