Pages

Friday, September 30

Sometimes, it's better to be kind than to be right ;



It's almost exam, so I'm sort of thinking I wanna express my thoughts and feelings through blogging. Those MALAY teacher told us to ask forgiveness from parents and friends and even school teachers, I swear I'm not going to that, I meant teachers. I asked from my mum and she told me I'm her baby so she will forgive me whatever the things that I've done wrong, really, I'm blessed. I'm not dare to ask my dad, he is a serious person. After two days, it all starts will a new chapter, a new story of my life. I would like to ended up with beautiful way, like I've always plan. It will be awesome ; my friends would always teased me about it, like JB ( JOHOR BAHRU, JONAS BROTHER XXX ). I'm freaking out now, right now. I want someone to make me laugh and people pass by and pointed at me say that I'm a FREAK. That is how life supposed to be :) 


I would smile at the old days, life was beautiful then. I remembered the time I knew what happiness is, let the new day begin to moan.

Life isn't about surviving the storms, but it's about how to dance in the rain. - Taylor. S

I WISH, I WISH, I COULD SEE THE STARS WITH HIM ;

OHH MY BABE! It's the end of SEPTEMBER!


now playing - lmfao , sexy and I know it.
xoxo, amelia.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...