Pages

Thursday, September 1

It's not about facing the truth ,

# 570 ;

First dayy of SEPTEMBER ; wee-wee-wee! Anything to do? Something that will last forever :) I know, I still have tons of works, and still, DEVILS attracted me on playing computer, not study :(  Recently, I've found out that ANGRY BIRD is a very nice game to play, the incredibly famous BIRD in da'world :D IPC yesterday, and I've checked up (my eyes), and hello.. I wear specs since I'm a KID!! I blamed my mum for these. It says, both of your eyes had increased to 1000 and 975 ( nearly 1000). WTFFFFF! Sob*

angrybird :)

flavors. visit me!




























 and when is my BLOG became to TUMBLR? :)






stay tuned, thanks for reading.
Luv, amelia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...