Pages

Thursday, September 22

The better person you become ; the better person you will attract




HEYYYYYYYYYYYY :) with a big smile.

I can't pictured... how suck was today. WHAT THE SHIT, the paper was NOT EASY, it's like BULLSHIT! I do hate SCIENCE, honestly. I don't know what should I do with those BIO, CHEM & PHY thingy, I was like, PLEASE-LET-ME-DIE---ASAP :P Well, no more to worries, tomorrow's the LAST DAY, I could slightly have a little break before the big day ( PMR )!! For us ( CHINESE INDEPENDENT HIGH SCHOOL ), there's a exam thingy called JUEC right after PMR :D M-A-R-A-T-H-O-N, teehee :b MATHS ; the last subject but it's also the weakest subject of mine.

don't worry for tomorrow's work, because we do have worries every day.
RELAX YOURSELF.

my mum ; yea, she's now addicted to the computer now, listened to songs on YOUTUBE, this is so false!
I found a song, and I've heard it times, maybe at the wedding dinner or whatever :/ it's a really nice song for LOVERS but for the SINGLES too. I LOVE* his singing!



Recently, there's a tv series showing -- AWKWARD, watch it ( astro channel 713)


people who hates you ; because they are jealous of your pretty little face.

imma chatting with ZHENG QING now, she's extraordinary!
Rihanna's new single -- WE FOUND LOVE ft. CALVIN HARRIS.


xoxo, luv A.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...