Pages

Monday, September 12

Don't die as a copy , you are who you are ;

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." 
-Marilyn Monroe.

"I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it."
-Audrey Hepburn.

I am not young but I feel young. The day I feel old, I will go to bed and stay there. J'aime la vie! I feel that to live is a wonderful thing. 
- Coco Chanel.

"Life is a series of adjustments; You can make changes along the way, but if you dodn't start moving forward you'll never get anywhere!" 
-Kimora Lee Simmons.

You make mistakes, but I don't have any regrets. I'm the kind of person who takes responsibility for it and deals with it. I learn from everything I do. I work very hard, I have so many things going on in my life. Get to know me and see who I am. 
- Kim Kardashian.




Dreamers dream about everything ;  family, friends, lovers, men, woman, sex, babies and death,
but then, do we really know what we are dreaming about? no one could answer you except ; yourself.
People who stick through reality because they don't have IMAGINATION.
Believe in yourself, never underestimate anyone because they are strong enough to revenge back.
Never refuse to believe when you meant so little to someone :)


don't ever expect anything from someone, unless you strongly trusted on them.
This maybe will be the only way to protect yourself from getting hurt. 


ohh, what a beautiful day.
stay tuned and thanks for reading.
xoxo, luv A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...