Pages

Friday, September 16

Life is a beautiful thing, treasure it.

FORM 3 students ; 3 more days to go.



TUESDAY ; 130911
Hey readers ; today is KUEN CHENG 103th ANNIVERSARY :D I was like -- nothing special. The drama performed by the students were kinda LOL :)) WE LOVE KCH!


SATURDAY , 170911
Oh my, exams! I'm still rushing my history. Headed to IKANO yesterday to took my eye lens, I can saw them clearly :B Ten days after JUEC trial : PMR x( I must learn to restrain myself or else I'll knock my head against the wall , TRAGEDY. I need somebody's help , my dearest friends , I'll gets skittish when they're around me, for sure. We'll stick like gummy bears, best buddy! I have some secret weapon to fights with exams. Is there any other way that is useful instead of study? I'm asking these stupid question, like a dumb, but so sorry, that's the way I am.

They insinuating me that the way I do things is sort of retard, I loses my temper on the slightest provocation and I love the radio blared out pop music ( my heart's a stereo ) I up to all the dodges, anyone of you would not see the face when I'm angry :p

Yea, memories between us are forever engraved in my mind. Daddy's birthday celebration tonight, most respected person in my life ;) Had confirmed the hotel booking and the tickets to sentosa island and universal studio, yeap, we are going to Singapore in year-end holiday.






which kardashian's cover looks better?




KLS named president and creative director of JUST FABULOUS.





stay tuned, thanks for reading.
xoxo, LUV A.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...