Pages

Monday, September 19

Don't act like you knew everything about life ;

Wanna share this song with you guys , Mr. Know It All by KELLY CLARKSON, she is amazing!



The first day of JUEC TRIAL, yeaa, not really okay with it. CHINESE :( Compared to PMR, it's high standard, like I mean, it's chinese! I don't know really about all those bitchin' stuffs, what teacher taught us, kinda complicated. Seriously, I enjoyed exam lots :D Went back home early and that's the reason why I loveess exam. 

don't really have a chance to chat with them, everyone's busy around for the preparation.
KIM forgot to bring her IC, and she loses her 10 marks. I know you won't cry but don't! I love the way you smile :) teehee.

Yesterday was the EMMY AWARDS 2011, those female celebrity were stunning wearing their absolutely gorgeous gown!



xoxo, luv A. 
I SMURF YOU ,what the hell?



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...