Pages

Thursday, July 8

For all the love I found in you

You were my strength when I was weak
You were my voice when I couldn't speak
You were my eyes when I couldn't see
You saw the best there was in me




Hey dolls,
really don't know how to start this post,
Sad feelings is what i'm having now...
yesterday,
daddy came back home to fetch us to the hospital,
arrive there,
saw them sitting besides the chair,
grandpa situation was so serious,
he has admitted to the ICU wad,
and he is in comma,
we're so worried about him==
but what else can we do?
we only can pray for him,
we take turn to visit granpda,
i talked to him,i know that he can heared it,
but he can't response to us.

Grandpa,you must awake!
we need you very much,
please don't leave us behind-


Can you hear us?


ILY,
Amelia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...