Pages

Saturday, July 10

You smile. I smile:)

One... you're like a dream come true...
Two... just wanna be with you...
Three... girl it's plain to see... that your the only one for me...
Four... repeat steps one through three...
Five... make you fall in love with me...



Hey dolls,
went to hospital yesterday~
they said that grandpa can open his eyes and can slightly move:)
and thats great!
and its dinner time~
went to Mama Sayang to enjoy our dinner,
because its my Aunt's birthday...
and these few days,
its sort a FEAST for us,
we eat a lot of things---
its too much for us,we can't affort==
and its not everyday we can be together,
so i really enjoy the most precious time that i had with my family>.<
and my uncle kept saying the jokes,and its really funny=)
Love to get together~
almost 10,
and we gotta say bye-bye*
and i really got to say this-
ILY Guys!!!
You guys are the most fun people that i've ever met~





I love you,you love me,
we are happy family,
and a great big hug and a kiss from me to you,
won't you say you love me too-













No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...