Pages

Wednesday, July 7

From the first 'KISS' till I do-

That should be me holding your hand
That should be me making you laugh
That should be me this is so sad
That should be me, That should be me
That should be me feeling your kiss
That should be me buying you gifts




Hey dolls,
its been 3 days i didn't online,
really miss you guys~
well i'm gonna start my post from Monday till Wednesday-
5.7.10
today was a great day for me,
because we gonna head to Hotel Istana for Eliza's violin exam,
daddy&mummy fetch us from school and went to Mid-Valley to have our lunch,
later,we arrive there,
it seems nervous for everyone,especially Eli',
and its Eli turn to step in the exam room~
15 mins later,and she's done and back to the waiting room~
she said that was bad for her==
but anyway,try your best!!!

6.7.10
today's subject was Maths,
oh poor,this is my worst subject,
and i describe it was a Disaster for me,
but luckily,i did it~
after this sub,its quite early cuz its only 10 something,
so we decided to went to T.S shop awhile,
i head to Borders to bought a book-Eclipse,
exclusive poster inside:)
Eclipse on cinemas 8.7.10 and its tomorrow,
and i wanna book tickets to watch the movie~
almost 11 something,
and we gonna hurry to back to school by that time,
phew,nothing's happen in that time~
"HORROR"

7.7.10
what should i say today,
i picture it a lot,but i can't write it out of my mind-
heavy rain now~
reflects what i'm thinking in my mind without a question mark?


I wish we had another time
I wish we had another place



Till you believe:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...