Pages

Saturday, December 25

Christmas in my HEART ♥

I don't care about the Christmas...there is just one thing I need



MERRY CHRISTMAS

last Christmas,I give you my heart...


24.12.10
Christmas Eve :)
On that night,that I want to tell you...ILY :) Heard the FIREWORKS,but it still the same.

25.12.10
Actual day of MERRY CHRISTMAS! Its time to have some fun time on this X'MAS,don't you? But we still headed to the same venue.Went SUSHI ZANMAI and we met my fm DJ-林德荣! We say bye to him x) Aww,we are the crazy ones! We are who we are :) Daddy bought a LOUIS VUITTON purse as a X'MAS present for himself =) In love with Sarah Connor-Christmas In My Heart,love it



It's Christmas in my heart,When I'm with you,No matter where we are or what we do...


Luv,
Xuen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...