Pages

Friday, December 17

Save the best for last ♥

Sometimes the snow comes down in June , Sometimes the sun goes around the moon
I see the passion in your eyes,sometimes its all a big surprise :)


Hey HONEYS ♥ Morning everyone! Its fabulous SATURDAY...going to attend a wedding dinner tonight at HOTEL
NIKKO,a 5 star hotel,gorgeous! Merry X'Mas is coming,sounds fun! Exchange presents...sing Christmas songs..."I'm dreaming of a white Christmas,just like the ones I used to know" :) 2 more weeks left till reopen school,I'm nervous that which class I'm going to in...

Looking forward on my studies now,more hardworking and paying more attention,can I do that? Honestly...maybe no.But I will try my best x) My 15th birthday is coming,looking more older and older now...PRAY♥ by JUSTIN.B

*THE LUCKIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD,DESTINY & FATE*


Luv,
Xuen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...