Pages

Monday, December 27

How far would you go for love?

Would I choose CUPCAKES or LOVE?


Hey DOLLS♥ Had a great day today with ma' JUNNIEJUNE x) Went to the park and feed the fishes and monkeys breads,they grab it all! 2010 is gonna end soon,but I do miss it.Lots of memories that we had together,it was priceless. I still got to make 2011 a fabulous year!

Christmas ended with perfection! A hair-straightener as a gift :) Can believe that my birthday is drawing nearer,not really feel like want to celebrate it.But I still hope for presents! Fortunately that she/he are not in the same class with me,cause its bored like a boar! Happy that MONIQUE COLEMAN,CORBIN BLEU ,stars from HSM =D,followed me on TWITTER,thanks guys!

2011,what could I hope for this year? Maybe its a whole new year for me,I need to create magic!

Love my BLOG X)

Luv,
Xuen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...