Pages

Thursday, February 17

Capital H-I-M :)


love is a special day,should celebrate and appreciate :)
ifyoudon'tlikeit,justsayit,nooneforceyou!


Hey dolls,not really in a happy mood today :( But anyway,I don't want to think about it! Keep finding SUKI the first and the second recess :D Tomorrow is the last day,yea,fun! Have 2 small test on Sat,I need to study.

Not really talk to Dana today,sorry ah! Cause the surrounding makes me feel uncomfortable,and both of you just busy doing your homework. I just like a stupid sitting behind. I don't like this,so I go ahead and find someone that is willing to accompany me,sorry :)

She don't really appreciate what I have done,and I won't do this again anymore,cause I didn't heard any thank you from you ! If you treat me well I definitely I will do the same thing to you.


I'M SO STUPID BY DOING ALL THOSE THINGS!
THAT'S NO WAY FOR ME TO REPEAT MY STUPID ACT .



Luv,
A :)

2 comments:

  1. No need appologies~~~ ^^ "She don't really appreciate what I have done,and I won't do this again anymore,cause I didn't heard any thank you from you ! If you treat me well I definitely I will do the same thing to you."
    Means who???

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...