Pages

Tuesday, February 1

Listen..to the song here in my heart ♥

A melody I've start but I can't complete.
I followed the voice you gave to me ♥


Hey dolls :) The 1st day of FEBRUARY,welcome :D Went to Bangsar Village today and did nothing there,just enjoy the time with my cousin this two days,keep using her Iphone,sorry :) But I love the via Iphone, the greatest feeling ever! Haha! I was immersed in the whole holiday and of course the CNY festival! Tomorrow is reunion day,gonna get back to my grandparent's house for the reunion dinner! Gonna stay at KL during the CNY can't get back to hometown because of some special issues?! Less angpaus!!! Maybe its the most boring CNY among these few years,maybe not? It depends how I feel,lol.


Enjoy your one and only CNY ♥
I want to have a HAPPY CNY :)


Now I'm done believing you.



Luv,
A ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...