Pages

Monday, February 14

No regrets,just love ♥

#POST407.



now every February,you be my VALENTINE ♥.


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY :)
p/s- to all the lovers,couples and for anyone of you that are SINGLE now.



Hey dolls:) Guess what,today is " Valentine's Day".A very big day for all the young and old couples to celebrate their valentine's day :D Although I don't have any lovers,but I still have my darlings to accompany to spend my 2011 valentine's! Received chocolates and sweets from them,loving it much,thanks!!!

Back to yesterday,the movie was damn funny and entertaining .It's much better than the previous one ;) Enjoy myself and kept laughing! But I realized that I'm not happy although it's a happy day,but mine is a bad day :(

No school for tomorrow,I could sleep till 11'o clock!

Who assume that valentine's day need to have lovers to spend with it,singles is also capable to do it :D



Now playing,




Luv,
A :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...