Pages

Saturday, January 29

Show me your STYLE ♥

sometimes we don't talk about the future,we talk about the past...the journey that we've been through


Hey dolls :) Holidays started yesterday! So me and my cousins went to One Utama for a shopping spree :D Unfortunately,my aunt broke her leg at the toilet.Just a long story,cut off the CRAP :D Now's raining,enjoy the rain,lol! Gonna buy the CNY stuffs later!!! Junkfood and the drinks :) Can wait for it to do this,once a year only! Didn't realized that I've bought quite lots of the cny clothes,but I just thought that I want more than it,silly me x)


I tell myself that I can't eat any of the junkfoods cause I'm fat enough,I need to control myself from all these things :D ( a secret of mine,shhhh)




WISH ALL OF MY DARLINGS,HONEYS & LOVERS :-
May All Of You Have A Prosperous New Yea,xoxo

Don't miss out the ANGPAUS :D



Luv,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...