Pages

Monday, January 10

I'm BIG enough ♥

its the day that I've been waiting for


Hey DOLLS:) I'm not free enough to do the updates,sorry about it!

10.01.11 ♥
Its my BIRTHDAY! Thanks for all the presents and birthday wishes,especially ELIZE,SY JINQ,SUKI and XY. Onion still owe me a present! Finally I'm 15! I'm hwaiting for it! and now I'm a BIG person =) Thank you and ILY! I really do have a fabulous sweet 15th birthday in my entire life!

11.01.10 ♥
no updates, but its a day with a tons of HOMEWORK!

12.01.10 ♥
Lately,I'm kinda close to onion and not really care about the other friends.It makes them feel like I'm one of the person and I'm not! Please don't misunderstood me,sorry. Don't said that I had change a lot,you guys also did the same thing as well. Don't always try to talk about the others,because they also don't like the same way that you did.So I'm here to correct the way that you are thinking.

Do remember you guys are always my friend!


Luv,
Xuen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...