Pages

Saturday, January 8

Falling Stars ♥

you be my Prince and I be your Princess


Hey DOLLS :) How's today going? I have a really fun day with ma'fellows! Everyday,the time that I always hopping for, the recess time,because I could gather around
with them,eating,chatting! I enjoy this kind of thing and it is awesomeeee x) Although we are in the different classes but we still can be around for each other,its precious! I really must appreciate them,always...I will take this friendship along with me when I left.


To pass through these few days,makes me realized that its really hard,I can feel the stress and the pressure on me and it makes me feel worry about my studies and my behavior in class.Forget about it and work for it!

I'm going to celebrate my sweet 15th birthday today!
I'm waiting for that day...


now playing,


Luv,
Xuen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...