Pages

Tuesday, January 18

It ain't nothing ♥

Justin Bieber-NEVER SAY NEVER

They said it would ever happen.
They said he would ever make it.
But you never stopped believing

I'm proud for HIM :)


Hey dolls:) How's your day today? Don't have tuition today but I had did some of the homeworks=) Chatting with one of my primary best friend,we didn't meet for quite a long time,we hope to meet each other some day! That could be amazing! Finally,I started to talked to her,nothing happened,so we could be best friends again=)


My TWITTER account only have 129 followers=( wants more!!!



I'm dying for JB
Listening to his new songs now I'm not sure whether is new or old,sorry ;)


My heart is just only belongs to HIM,the one who I loved the most


Luv,
Xuen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...