Pages

Monday, January 3

I hide myself because of you ♥

I wish that I can get a chance to have a photoshoot with JB


Hey DOLLS :) Today was the FIRST day of school and its also my form 3 life started from now! Can't think about so much about it x) Happy that I can still met up with my buddies,they didn't change much,especially me. Although we went to different classes,but I still hope that we can remain the friendship that we had =)

Really don't know how to say about my class-JR3F,maybe its a good class,think so ;) I'm really sure that I have to make more friends,that's the point! I need to fix it up with the lame results=]I don't have any other excuses to say NO...

My sweet 15th is coming soon,still have 6 more days ♥
I really hope that all of you can wish me HAPPY BIRTHDAY..thanks :)


I'M 15? CRAZY!


Luv,
Xuen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...