Pages

Tuesday, December 27

#athousandyears ;

Like finally ; I'm here.

Didn't post anything about CHRISTMAS. How was my X'MAS? Same as usual, shopping. Snap photos of the x'mas decoration and trees :P and of course , those epic bears :) we went to COTTON ON to buy our presents. That's it. 26th is BOXING DAY, but unfortunately, I didn't receive any presentssssss :(

Okayy, I know what's my class next year ----- SR1B! Wow, beyond my expectation. Another thing that makes me not so worry is quite lots of people that I know were in this class :) Phewwwww. THANKGODDD :) God knows me well.

New Year is coming really soon. When I look back things that I had done, everything seems so perfect. I have nothing to felt guilty about, who I am and I'm doing the right things :) I want to try and to learn new things in 2012, please, give me hope.. Sometimes it may be really though or maybe bad things happen in a short period, we gain life experience and this is LIFE should be, full of surprises and adventures. NO PAIN ; NO GAIN.



Sometimes there is not an obvious explanations




xoxo, amelia.






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...