Pages

Friday, December 30

#lastdayof2011 ;

Oh yea, today's the last day of 2011. Time flies and blink of an eye, tomorrow's 2012. Okay, HAPPPPYYYY NEWWWWW YEARRRR EVVVEEEEEE everyoneee :D It just like happen last night when we countdown for 2011. and 3 days more tooooo SCHOOL REOPEN :( Admit it! I missssss themmmm! It's too sudden that I have to wake up at 6am. How you guys celebrate today? and where to countdown for 2012 arrive? Me screamingggg noww. I haven't go for a haircut, the inner self of me have not prepare for this hair cut thingy. It might be really uglyyy :( Seems like everything is like ZOOOO----MMMMMM and here it comes to the very end.

advice* CURIOSITY KILLS VIRGINITY. Don't have sex because you will get pregnant and DIEEEE.












First , my birthday and I get an IPHONE, and then, CHINESE NEW YEAR, wearing new clothessss! HAHA :D AWESOMEEE. 




Well, since today is the last day of 2011, so girls and boys, do whatever you want and say something to the person you love! Don't let any regrets happen today!


xoxo-amelia.







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...