Pages

Sunday, January 1

#I'veleftnothingin2011 ;

Heyyyyyy all! How's your NEW YEAR'S EVEEEE?! Me?! WORST :( No fireworks. Rushed back home in just about 15 minutes! Dad at home so we need to rush back and countdown together but not exactly countdown. My parents areeeeeee BORING peopleeee. Went MAMAK STALL at 12am, better than nothinggg. What I wish for NEW YEAR'S EVE was fireworks and a kiss or a BIG HUG :x I was damn EXHAUSTED after came back from mamak stall. OKAYYY, SLEEEPING TIMEE.

WOWWWW, 2012.

HAPPYYYY NEWWW YEARRRR.

what's your first word in 2012?
what's your first wish in 2012?
what's your resolution in 2012?

I HOPE EVERYTHING IS FINE :P






I wonder today's USA new year's eve? HAHA :P NEW YORK TIMES SQUARE will be so crowded! 

Went to MV today. SUSHI ZANMAI as our first meal in 2012. These sushi were yummyyyyy. OMFG, Blogger uploader issss sloww like a tortoise. Actually, my sister and I decided to buy a ROXY SCHOOL BAG today but.... sigh.












xoxo-amelia.

have a great day :p




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...