Pages

Thursday, January 12

#trynottofallinlove ;

Oh dear, this Tuesday is my birthday, yea, sweet 1666666! They keep mention about this thingy :p seriously, I don't think I am old. And I am still playing around like a innocent kid. I don't want to grow up, it's a scary thing! Adults complicated world and stuffs, urghhh! Dislike :( well, thanks to all my friends, strangers or hi-bye friend wishes me on Facebook and twitter! Thank you very much! Much appreciation! :D okay, took some pics and I think I will upload it really soon. Hope so :) first time using my iPhone to update blog, so I am a newbie :( not funny.

And oh no, tomorrow is Friday and I was like wow, times passes so fast :) I am adapt to my senior school life although people from my class that I am not really know them, sounds weird. One week time and it's Chinese new year! Cny stuffs this Sunday! Oh god, my new clothes is waiting for me.


Xoxo-amelia.

1 comment:

  1. You are right. Adults have many oblications and I think this is a little scary :S
    Best wishes and happy birthday!(:

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...