Pages

Monday, January 9

#Ilikeitlikethat ;

Okay, tell me everything about IPHONE 4S, although some of them have lots of COMMENTS towards this but who does cares about it?! This is my phone and it's none of your business :p Can this phone be jailbreak? And I want some fun and interesting apps and games :D Seeking for MAJOR HELP now!

Oh ya, almost forgot. My big day falls on TUESDAY,it means tomorrow. If you don't remember I won't take it seriously. CAKES, BIRTHDAY SONG, CARD either PRESENTS. I think I wouldn't own any of it because I'm a bad person and I always do wrong things to make you all sad. What a SAD birthday.16 ; represents I'm still act like a small kid. Not grown up, not mature, not independent.





OHH YEAHHHH!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...