Pages

Sunday, January 15

#YOUandIexist ;

BLAH (Y).

Woke up early in the morning, my stomach aches. Piano lesson nearly 2 hours and I almost want to die, this is no joke :p After lunch, decided to buy CNY stuffs @scottgarden, TESCO. Happiest moment ever when you put all the snacks and beverages into the TROLLEY! CNY without these stuffs and it ain't CNY. End the day with a cup of CHATIME :) - shortpost.

RANDOM THOUGHTS.
( this is what I've been always thinking in my mind and I didn't write it here, so okay let's start), maybe I will be doing this everyday? :x

Now, FRIENDS SENSITIVE ISSUES is like a MAJOR PROBLEM for me. I doesn't know how to HANDLE WITH CARE, I'm weak on this. And em, today's character is you and yea, you. Although I know you for almost 1 year+ but impression towards you is BAD. Maybe you don't know how to communicate with others, oh no, but only me. I feel okay when we don't have a conversation for the whole day, I'm fineeeee. Sort of REALLY-NORMAL-FRIENDS. Same class doesn't mean best f.
just like a shit on my face.




xoxo, amelia.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...