Pages

Saturday, January 21

#itspinmeoutofcontrol ;

hello ;) the last day of school. Went to PAVILLION with HUI EN, DANA & ZI SHAN :P This is rushing. Brought along my precious camera and Iphone, I am actually nervousssss :( No choice, I had to bring it. We took lots of crazy pics but I have to choose some epic one to upload because shit! This uploader is slowwwww. 


cut of the crap and enjoy these pics, it took me hours to upload it. 


the women's weird face :x




they both have long and slim legs, I'm seriously envy. why not me?






omfg, this dragon is huge.

sooooo dramatic :p

she wore those high heels, damn she is tall. macam got 180 cm :s



the left side one macam BOSS.









UPSIDE DOWN LAH.




ME ACTING WEIRD CHILDISH POSE :X BEH TAHAN.


AMBASSADOR OF SWATCH. EPIC :P



the drop is a-maze-ing. kudos to me :x





met kimberly at the stairs and we took a pic with her :)

kudos to KIMBERLY.



at her house balcony, last pic of the day :D


Buy nothing, and I backed to HUI's house. It's a AWESOME day for me, serious one weihhhh. You guys made my dayyyy.

EVERY SECOND IS A HIGHLIGHT.

tomorrow is ' NIAN ER SHI JIU ', will be going to grandparent's house for REUNION DINNER ;) 


dad bought a second-hand IMAC yesterday but it looks like a new one. Not really used to it, well, I will try my best :D Currently using it to update my blog.





loves,ame.








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...