Pages

Friday, December 23

#satisfiedmakesmehappy ;

OHMYYYYYY, just came from SG and the other day PMR results is coming out , worst nightmare. IT have to go back to school, FACE THE TRUTH PEOPLE. Nervous, anxious, heart pumping, heart attack, high blood pleasure ; too exaggerate :p Okay, I'm gonna declare now. PMR - 5A. 2B and 1C. JUEC - 2A,4B and 2C. For me, I've done whatever I could. I got what I deserve. After that, PAV with HUIEN, I got to comfort and motivate her, she's in a SAD MOOD for the whole day. Brought along the camera and captured some pics with her and the CHRISTAMS decoration were STUNNING! Those STATUE that were located in front of PAV are so ADORABLE. After that, back to her house, eating cup noodles and drinking green tea :) Today is DONG ZHI FESTIVAL! Yessssss, TANG YUAN tonight. :p My dad ask me how many A I got, I said 5. He offered me IPHONE 4S or IPAD 2. GREAT OFFER. Hope I can get it on X'MAS! :D













xoxo- amelia.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...