Pages

Friday, December 23

#singaporeeeeeeeeeeee.

Heyyyyyy all! Finally back from SINGAPORE :D I missed MALAYSIA, my bed and my dog so much. Pretty much enjoy myself at there. Okay, gonna talk about these few days in SG. Scroll down, thankyou :p

FIRST DAY ;

Waited at SUNWAY PYRAMID - AEROLINE BUS STATION. 9 :30 and we are off to SG! After 5 hours , we arrived safely there. Checked in to the hotel, took a rest and headed to ORCHARD ROAD. Awkward moment ; RAINING NON-STOP! Ruined my SHOPPING MOOD. Well, those food were SUCKS, can't even had a NORMAL MEAL :( We are not SINGAPOREAN okay?! We are NEWBIES for the very first day, we don't know where should we stop ans stuffs, really retarded. SHOP till DROP. Stuffs that were selling at there ( in SG dollars ) quite CHEAP but when you convert back to MALAYSIA RINGGIT, killing price! - Didn't took any photos - DAMNNNNNN.

SECOND DAY ;

Yeahhhhhhhh, woke up early in the morning. UNIVERSAL STUDIO, here we comeeeee! This place was INCREDIBLY AWESOMEEEEE. Sorry people, I am lazy to upload those pics because it is too slow. A rainy day and this was out of my expectation, I was expected a SUNNY WEATHER. Damn it, the whole US journey with the 711 umbrella. Few hours of walking, my legs were cramp :( Can't take it anymore. Bought US souvenirs, over priced! Didn't bought much :p After dinner, went back straight  to the HOTEL.

THIRD DAY ;

Don't have any planning for today. SHOPPING is our first choice and we decided to went to the CULTURE STREET to buy some stuffs. The POPULAR bookstore was HUGE, 5 FLOORS ;d After that ORCHARD ROAD again, took some insane photos while my parents were resting. What a day :) Walk till NIGHT. Today's the last dayyyyy, don't want to leave but we have toooo.

FOURTH DAY ;

Ohhhhhh, gonna back to MALAYSIA today! Packed our stuffs and went for BREAKFAST, walking distance was longgggggg. Shop awhile and back to HOTEL. Checked out we headed to HARBOUR FRONT, the place that we waited for our bus. Goodbye - SG. Had a amazingg time there and thanks to my dearest DAD- xoxo.


Overall, I've made a conclusion - FOOD, SUCKS. ENVIRONMENT, CLEAN. PEOPLE ; NOT REALLY POLITE. Malaysia is still the BEST PLACE to stay :D





XOXO, AMELIA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...