Pages

Wednesday, November 28

cracked iphone screen

so basically today i would like to share with you guys what's my experience in dropping my phone and it cracks. this incident happened on last sunday morning before going out. i placed my phone on the bed and my sister was like using her legs to swept/ kick it to the floor and this is the only reason why my phone has turned out to be the victim. omg, my pity phone. and i have to use this phone until next year's spm. dad would buy me something if i'm doing great in spm, buahahahahha.

so i searched this website :http://iphonerepairkl.com/ which you can fix everything. i mean apple products. i suggested my dad this shop which located at bandar utama but it's quite far.




let's say -- Oh what the fuck?!




much loves , AMELIAAA.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...