Pages

Wednesday, September 22

99 Fabulous stuffs about me:)



1.Amelia Wong Yun Qi is my full name.
2.You can call me Amelia,Ant and etc...
3.My chi name is 王颖琦.
4.I hate people calling me my chi name although it is my name.
5.I loved people to respect me,so I will did the same thing as well.
6.Current age-bittersweet 14.
7.Everyone wishes me happy birthday on every 10th of Jan.
8.I don't mind if you didn't wish me.
9.current secondary school-Kuen Cheng High School.
10.primary school-SJK(C)Yoke Nam,kindergarten-Eduland.
11.I love my family and my lil'bro.
12.There are the most important people in my life.
13.I have 2 groups named FABS & SAPO.
14.My inspiration-Kimora Lee Simmons:)
15.I love my friends.
16.I want to have a IPHONE!
17.All I want is Fabulous.
18.Dream car-Bentley:)
19.I'm living in Happy Garden.
20.You can visit me too,if you want.
21.Please don't mad at me,because I will felt very sorry.
22.I can't satisfy my starve without eating.
23.My FAV fast food is MCD,Pizzahut and etc.
24.My FAV food is Sushi,nasi lemak and etc.
25.My FAV ice-cream-Gelatissimo.
26.I love to read.
26.FAV novel-Twilight series by author Stephenie Meyer.
27.Roses are red.
28.I want to drive!
29.Please don't talk to me when I'm in a bad mood!Please!
30.Fashion Icon-KIMORA,Kim Kardashian x)
31.I don't put any makeups on my face...
32.I stick all my poster in my bedroom,looks cool!
33.I'm a shopaholic.
34.FAV Teenage Mag-Tiger Beat,M, and etc.
35.FAV singer-Justin Bieber=)
36.FAV restaurant-Sushi Zanmai,Pappa Rich,Old Town and etc.
37.FAV gift shop-S&J.
38.I love to listen to music,English song the most!
39.Classical Love songs are not bad too...
40.You can call me Miss Ant,Fabulous,Fabs or Fabbies!!!
41.I have two younger sister-Eliza and Angel.
42.I hate to wear jeans!its uncomfortable for me...
43.My fav vampires movies definitely is Twilight Saga!
44.I love hot vampires like (Edward)-Robert Pattinson.
45.I love to watched comedies-Bride Wars,The Proposal,Did you hear about the Morgans?etc...
46.TV series~Ghost Whisperer.
47.Reality Shows-Kimora:Life in the Fab Lane,Keeping Up with the Kardashians and etc...
48.I love to watch America's Next Top Model and Canada's Next Top Model.
49.FAV Models-Kimora Lee Simmons,Tyra Banks,Gisele Bundchen,Heidi Klum etc...
50.Hong Kong dramas~I love it!
51.I love hot,sexy guys!
52.FAV actress-Sandra Bullock,Angelina Jolie,Sarah Jessica Parker and etc...
53.I've learned KUMON,UC Mas,Global Art,Hip-Hop long time ago...
54.I love ma' girls-XY,LL,SJ!
55.Its been a decade that I didn't on my MSN!SORRY!
56.I have account in Friendster.
57.I love to eat junk food as much as I can with soft drinks!
58.I hate"dramas'!
59.Please understand me.
60.I can't stop laughing when you makes me laugh till I'm insane.
61.I won't cry at school,its too embarrasing!
62.I really don't know how to console someone when they are having troubles.
63.I want to have a fabulous relationship[secretly]
64.How many kids that you want in your marriage life?I'm gonna figure this question~
65.My life would stuck without you.
66.I can't live without Blogging,Facebooking,Twittering and pee!
67.I'm a superwoman!I'm dreaming...
68.Bathroom is like my Karaoke room!I enjoy singing.
69.I love to scream and shout!
70.I love to act like stupid,idiot,shit!
71.I can't see that people is crying...hate it!
72.My ambition is to be a successful business woman!
73.Maybe a blogging queen?I love to be!
74.I desire everything FABULOUS!
75.I love Cendol and ABC! These are Fabulicious x)
76.I'm ugly when I was a small kid.
77.Now,I have superlicious eyeballs!
78.People envy me by having them!
79.I love hugs!Its warm...
80.My Uncle always hugs us...Sweet:)
81.I scared that one day I will be an orphan.
82.I pray to God,always...
83.I appreciate everything that happen around me.
84.I love cute stuffs and blink blink.
85.My FAV subjects-None of them.
86.I have 5 absolutely gorgeous cousins that live in Australia.
87.My dog named Happy,he is super active..always!
88.I love teddy bears,they are adorable.
89.I always surf to Youtube to listen songs and watch videos.
90.You can love me,hate me.envy me,but don't ever split on me.
91.I only love guys[I'm not lesbian]
92.Sometimes I want to be alone and sometimes I'm not.
93.I love collecting keychains.
94.Hate smokers and tattoos.
95.I love my tutor-Gwen Tan.
96.I washed my hair everyday.
97.Remember me always!
98.I love you guys!Fabs! x)
99.I am who I am!!!


Luv,
AMELIA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...