Pages

Wednesday, September 15

Only fools fall in love?I guess so...


To loved and beloved is everything:)


Hey Fabs! Today is public holiday,so I have no school:)I just have a haircut,its too short for me!cause tomorrow have a hair check-up,so I need to cut it as soon as possible.As the 3rd term examination are drawing nearer,I really want to study hard and work this out...Daddy's birthday is coming this Saturday,as usual,we made a card for him,I think that nothing is more precious than our card,because its done by our own fair hands...it looks like more creativity in it~I'm doing the English project,but I can't find any info about that...end.



x I can't imagine love without you,even forever doesn't seem long enough...



Luv,
Amelia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...