Pages

Tuesday, September 21

Backstreet guys:)

Click it!


Hey Fabbies! Yesterday,I had told you all about my cousins,so we had a dinner together last night,that was a pretty good time,but I'm kinda embarrassed,so thats why I didn't talked so much x) I have 5 cousins,all boys~How awesome!They are absolutely gorgeous and cute.A couple months ago,my 3rd cousin named-Thomas just came to visit us and he brings along with his friend named-Kole.This time is my 4th and 5th cousin named-Eddy and Simon,my uncle's goddaughter and a male friend,he's tall...Eddy was so cute and have some baby fat while Simon looks handsome and tall too.Eddy plays the piano well,and he just invited me to play,and I was like"Are you kidding with me?" and I says"Oh,sorry,I can't play[laughs]OMG! I looks like a idiot,that was really sucks!:)
This Saturday,my aunts and uncles held a WELCOMING party especially for them,maybe we will have some fun by that time!


x I really can't describe that feeling,because thats our first met:)
STRANGE!


xoxoxoxo,
Amelia.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...