Pages

Sunday, September 5

You are the one that truly touches my heart

For everything you have done,I'll always remember.....



Hey Fabs! Yesterday we just went for the event,its too crowded there,but there are lots of food stalls that just can satisfy my starve~We get very exhausted,because we just walk and walk,the weather is hot~We stayed in that place around 6 hours~Maybe you kinda can picture this in your mind:)Although that its hard for me,but I still enjoy it,cause its a fun experience for me~Hope that next year we can participate this event again....

Wake up early in the morning and just put on our outfit and ready to go....today was the theory examination,I'm kinda scared but I finally go through it,thanks god!It seems tough for me~Later then,we just move on to have our breakfast at Petaling Street~We enjoy tradisional chicken rice,tradisional cincau drink,I never drink that before so its a strange stuff that I describe it.
Have a Happy Monday!!!


Its too late to say "I LOVE YOU"~
Love&Light,
Biemons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...