Pages

Sunday, September 26

Fetch me my Jimmy Choo flip-flops!

I love you - those three words have my life in them.

Hey Fabs! As the exam is drawing nearer,so you guys need to study!!!Do your best!Unfortunately,I really can't get back in it x)

25.09.10
Yesterday was a FABULOUS night for all the Wong's family!Everyone was having fun,chatting...We lit the candles and taking photographs:)Eddy chase us with the lantern,he's not really mature at all,although he's the 4th son x)Their trip to Malaysia is for about 10days,and need to get back to Australia on Tuesday.I miss them alot~At the end we take a family portrait! It was so sweet and nice!The end of the FABULOUS night x)

26.09.10
Sewing my cloth and do some work,parents went to body massage!xp


Luv,
Amelia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...