Pages

Tuesday, February 14

#anothersingleone ;

Hey readers ;


HAPPY VALENTINES DAY  :X 

okay, this is exciting, not for me, it's for the SWEETEST COUPLE on earth. For me, VD is nothing special for those SINGLES, it's just a typical TUESDAY, hahaha :s Sending roses, chocolates and kisses on this day. Another single one for me and some of my friends toooo, so we will celebrate our ONE AND ONLY SINGLE DAY together :D Some guys will propose to his gf or some will ask her to be his gf, is this romantic? Well, maybe it is ;p Do what you can to make her fall  in LOVE with you. And yea, thanks for wishes and chocolates :) Although I did not received much but thankssss anyway! I DON'T HAVE ROSES :/ but I have my friends with today, that's enough, as long as we stay true together :DD

#BESTVALENTINESDAYYYYY :X

previous post ;

A major news that happened today - WHITNEY HOUSTON is dead. WTFFFFF?! R.I.P, everyone will loves you always and you are a truly inspiration for the younger generation. You are a great performer and a truly legend. May you live in a peaceful world. Today's FM was full with WHITNEY HOUSTON famous songs. This is like non-stop playing, to remember this BEAUTIFUL LADY, you will be missed :) #np - I LOOK TO YOU.


PICS SHARING :))
 ONE DIRECTIONNNNN ALBUM! SISTER'S OWN THIS :P

 ME AND SISTAAAA.

 HE'S PROBABLY WANNA SLEEP ON MY LEGG :X


 GAHHHH, MY DARLINGG.

 SOMEONE LOVESSS THIS SO MUCH.

 RANDOM SHOT (Y)

 AHHH, I LAFF THIS PICTURE OF MYSELF. *LOOKS SKINNY*

 YAY, MY CURRENT PROFILE PIC ( LIKEY PLEASE )

 BITCH - BEST FRIEND NAHHH.

HE'S EMOOO. ACT LIKE A BOSS :D



XOXO, AMELIA.


THIS WEEK PLAYLIST.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...