Pages

Thursday, February 23

#withyouIcanbestrong ;

Heyyyyy all! It's almost the END OF DA WEEEEK :DDDDD Luckily we don't have school on SATURDAY. Well, I wanna buy a LOMO CAMERA but there's a problem. MONEY :$$ Have to save up money from now on, and I had just banked in my ANGPAUS MONEY ;) School is doing fine but something freaks me out, FIRST SEM EXAM is coming really soon - MARCH. Day by day, and FEBRUARY is going to end, here comes MARCH babehhhh :x I can't accept this all in a sudden. Here's a few videos that I found on YOUTUBE.

OMGGGGG, THIS SONG REMINDED ME ABOUT KETCHUP, AT FIRST, I TOTALLY FORGOT THE SONG NAME, AS I TYPED TOMATO SONG INSTEAD OF KETCHUP SONG. BUT AT LAST, I FOUND IT! :D


OKAYYY, LOVE THIS GUY. HE'S ACTUALLY FROM MALAYSIA AND SUCH A FUNNY GUY.


THIS IS ACTUALLY A SARCASTIC ONE :X LOL.

PICSSSSSSHARING.


 a uglyyyyyyy MUSTACHE :@@




hellooo kitttyy casinggg!



what doesn't kills you makes you strongerrrrrr!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...