Pages

Sunday, February 19

#youremindmeofsomething ;

Yes, a great SUNDAY. Piano lessons for nearly 2 hours today, hate this. For the coming MARCH, I have my theory exam so I have to work harder to get DISTINCTION! Not only PASS :x After that, went to MIDVALLEY, random shopping. Sister got her glasses and I got myself a HELLO KITTY casing! (Y) I LAFFFF IT. Eww, this is boringggg. I don't when is my STUDY MOOD switch on, but it's tough for me as I always holding the phone, playing games and surfing nets. I need to get rid all of this! They are useless, my studies is only the way to get my life better in the future. HARDLY CONVINCE MYSELF FOR NOT THINKING ABOUT MY PHONE. Maybe I shouldn't buy phone in my high school life? or maybe I should get it after high school or something, okayyy, I'm talking craps. ignore me :x

 my iphone casinggggg - HELLO KITTY :SS

 TAKEN IN N DAYS AGOOOO.

 god only know, why it's taken me so long to let my doubts go.

 me againnnnn.



 today's outfit. 














you give me hope, to stay stronger and to be tough -




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...