Pages

Friday, February 17

#shotmeoutofthesky ;



This talented girl is from SABAH,MALAYSIA. Only a basketball and red paint and she painted YAO MING, it's incredible :xx The second video was JAY CHOU, using coffee stains and a cup :P Over millions of views on youtube and she didn't expect to have so much people to know about her story :) Be proud of yourself! 


Oh man, biggest HIT in town! JEREMY LIN :DD I might have a crush on him, hahaha :s








wow! KIM KARDASHIAN on ALLURE Magazine cover without makeup! Love her natural beauty look ;) She shouldn't put on too much makeup on her faceeee ;x

Gahhh, recently, school is busy :p Our days is filled with QUIZZES AND HOMEWORKS. But still, I need to go through all this shit. Dad save all the photos ever since we taken in 2004 - 2011. Like about 2xxxxx photos. He's probably went crazy or something, haha :d Those pictures have memories, stories and even tears and happiness :) I'm a ugly kid when I was small, yes, really ugly.

 N years agooooo, my aunt SABINA from GERMANYYYY, missed her so much, but I know I wouldn't get a chance to meet her again :(

 this cuteeeee girl is my sisterrrr, but now, she's like MAD CHICKEN :P
  my beloved grandfather and I at the park flying kitessss, I missed that moment we had together.

 HAPPY IS JUST A SMALL PUPPY THAT TIMEEE.




those were the daysssss. 

YOU ARE MY KRYPTONITE.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...