Pages

Sunday, February 5

#I'mnotheretopleasedyou ;

OHH, LASY DAY OF THIS FREAKIN' CHINESE NEW YEAR :) ENDED SO FAST. OKAY, WAITING FOR THE NEXT RED CELEBRATION -2013! Heading for MOVIE later @midvalley - JOURNEY 2 :C This movie seems more EXCITING.

RANDOM THOUGHTS #2 ;
Recently, I have been a RUDE person to some people because of one word - BITCH. No doubt, I always say this. It's not that I being mean or f***king whatever. I only say this to MY BFF'S and people that literally think that they are a part of this BITCHES FAMILY. So sorry if I say this to you, a sincerely apology. If you doesn't deal with this, get a life :xx you people.

And I'm currently addicted to this game- TEMPLE RUN, this is a killing game! I've always wanted to break my scores but sometimes it FAIL! A pointless but addicted game, my sister told me this, so true! :p Feel free to follow me on INSTAGRAM ; my username is AMEAWESOME, highly appreciation. I like to post photos that I like, I love, don't judge, please and thank you. I don't mind if you didn't give me a LIKE or COMMENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...