Pages

Sunday, August 1

Birthday wishes to Gwen Tan-

01.08.2010
Happy Birthday to Gwen Tan!!!
May all your wish come true,
Enjoy your birthday& have fun!!!

For these few years,
you have been teaching me well,
you taught us a lot,
you share your secret, sadness,happiness and everything to me,
and i am luckily to have you as my tutor,
i'm sure you are lucky to have me as your student too,
i think that this is our fate to be together,
when i have done something wrong,
you will lead me to the right way,
and i'm really appreciate what you have done for me,
you sacrifice and contribute for this society and for us too,
you carry out the possibillity as a teacher and also a mum,
you are a mighty person~
Thank You!!!
I WILL LOVE YOU ALWAYS-


Being a teacher is a lifetime job~
No one can ever replaced it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...