Pages

Saturday, August 28

To: My dearest grandpa...

Dear Grandpa-





Hope you can see this...
this is especially for you,
although you are not my maternal grandpa,
but I already treat that you are my grandpa,
you live in the hospital for a month,
and we hope you can get well soon...
but unfortunately you secretly passed away,
without leaving any words..
is this fate or destiny?
do you know how depressed we are?
you taking care of us when i was a toodle...
you cook for me,
you drive us to eat,
you brings me to MPH,
you gave me angpau,
you fetch us to school,
you buy me ice-cream,
all these things was forever remember by me,
i would not forget it...
because its a memory between us...
R.I.P,my grandpa...
You are always missed and remembered by us-




From:your granddaughter-Amelia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...