Pages

Friday, August 20

Love the way you like...

When you look me in your eyes,you promise that you love me~
Hey Fabs!
update my blog recently for these few days~
i just miss out my tuition...
anyway,its not a big deal~=)
Happy's fur was quite long,
have to bring him to the Pet Shop to have a nice fur cut,
in fact,i'm not a professional 'Fur Stylist',so i can't cut for him...
Haha x) Sorry]=
Well,
nothing much to say so,
not really update my twitter....
feel lucky that you have everything now...
i always say that to me...
thought that everything is mine,
its wrong,
everything is fair and just...
you can't just say that its just yours...
appreciate life~
GoGoGo!!!
Live your life,your way,your style-
a song full with hope...
我是一只小小鸟,
但我的人生却充满了希望。。。
Biemons[09293]

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...